Effective Date: December 29, 2014
By using our website and services (collectively, “Services”), you agree to the use, disclosure, and procedure the Policy describes. This Policy does not apply to the practices of other third party websites, services, or applications (“Third Party Services”), such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, that RFL does not own or control, even if you access them through the Services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and practices of any websites you link to or from RFL to help you understand how those websites collect, share, and use your information.
RFL is a mature audience website intended for users ages 18 and over.
What information does RFL collect?
RFL collects personally identifiable information, such as but not limited to, your name, email address, gender, age, and zip code, if and when you choose to provide such information to us. RFL also collects non-personally identifiable information about your interaction with the Services and your computer hardware and software, such as but not limited to, the name of your internet service provider, the type of internet browser you are using, the website address, if any, that linked you to our Services, and the IP address of the computer you use to access our Services.
We will never collect or save your password information.
How does RFL collect information?
We collect information in a variety of ways. For example, when you initiate communications with us by logging in to RFL or posting to RFL or emailing us, we keep all that. If you send us a love note we will save it and if you send us a sous vide rack of lamb we will eat it.
We may also collect information from separate social media websites or Third Party Services, if you link to these separate accounts through our Services. We will only be able to collect this information if you’ve allowed the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you’ve made the information public. Be sure to review the privacy policies and settings of other websites you use if you wish to limit the information available.
And, like most websites, our Services incorporate technologies like “cookies” that allow us to record user interactions with RFL automatically. These technologies can track online behavior but they cannot identify who you are personally.
Oftentimes “cookies” provide you with a convenience feature, for example, a “cookie” helps RFL recall your information on a subsequent visit. You may have the ability to accept or decline “cookies” through your web browser. We’ve never declined a cookie in our lives.
How does RFL use the collected information?
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance the Services and your overall experience with RFL. The information helps to inform the operation of our Services, to maintain the quality of our Services, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of our Services. It helps us help you!
Unless we sell all or a portion of RFL, we will not sell or rent your information to anyone. If we do share your information, it will only be in one of the ways described below:
- Internal Use: we may use your information to provide additional and amazing customized services to you.
- E-mail: we may get in touch with you, for example to say how much we like you and to cheer you on during the competition (unless you have more points than we do). You may decide you no longer wish to receive emails from us, in which case you may elect to opt-out or unsubscribe from our email communications. Unsubscribing will stop most communications from us, but not all, say for example, if you wish to reset your password.
- Partnerships: we may partner with other cool brands or businesses from time to time. These affiliated businesses may sell items or provide promotions to you through our Services.
- Improvement of Services: we may share usage information and statistics, for example the number and frequency of visitors to RFL, with a third party authorized by us to help analyze and improve our Services.
- Business Transfers: we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is a type of asset to be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go through some other change of control, user information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Legal Obligations: we may disclose or provide access to user information we reasonably believe necessary to comply with legal process or court order, to cooperate with law enforcement, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to protect the rights, property, and personal safety of RFL, our users, or others.
Except as stated above, we will notify you before we share your information with any third parties, at which time you will have an opportunity to prevent the sharing.
We promise to always try our best to protect you, but we cannot guarantee complete security of your information. Any information you provide to RFL is done entirely at your own risk.
Will RFL change the Policy?
Want to talk about it?